I am a Licensed Professional Counselor, and have been providing treatment since 2000. I work with adults with mental health concerns in individual counseling.
My past work experiences are varied, and include a community mental health center, a group private practice, and a private high school. I have also worked in a vocational training center with adults who have developmental disabilities and in a substance abuse facility.
I have had training and experience working with many different concerns, including, but not limited to: depression, anxiety, anger, relationship issues, work stress, and parenting concerns.
- MA: Counseling and Applied Psychology, Rowan University, 2002
- BA: Psychology, University of Virginia, 1999
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Pennsylvania, Issued August 2006
- American Counseling Association
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor and have been doing clinical work since 2012. I started my career by helping individuals who were struggling with substance abuse issues and expanded my focus to support individuals with other mental health concerns. I love what I do as I get to see the best of the human condition and I have the unique opportunity of witnessing individuals strive to make changes, resulting in an improvement in their lives and well-being. I love listening to others’ journeys and collaborating with them regarding how they will write their next chapter.
My past work experience has consisted mainly of assisting individuals struggling with addiction and other mental health concerns in outpatient settings. I have had training in Motivational Interviewing, trauma-informed care, multicultural counseling, clinical mental health counseling, and addictions counseling.
- PhD: Counselor Education and Supervision, William & Mary, 2019
- MEd: Community Counseling, William & Mary, 2014
- BS: Psychology, Texas A&M University, 2011
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Pennsylvania, Issued June 2018